Friday, December 31, 2010

Vienna and TJ's breakup excuse!

Today is the day of Vienna's party. The Dukan Diet, the BCBG dress and fishnets, my Mom's Louboutins... they all come into play tonight. I'm walking around the house with rollers on. I don't want to take them off out of fear my hair will go straight down again. My Mom doesn't believe me when I say there are going to be no guys I have a crush on there. "Too much lipstick and too tight a dress to claim there is no guy involved." She is kind of right. I'm secretly hoping TJ is going to be there or if not, some other hot guy.

I'm also going to ask Vienna directly why she broke up with TJ (or the other way around). I wonder if I'd get something like...

- "I'm not good enough for you." "I'm glad you finally realized it." ......or
- "You look better in skinny jeans than I do." ........or
- "John's sister is single again, so good bye!" .....ouch :)
- "A psychic told me we aren't good for each other."

I'll keep you posted :) Wish me luck tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment