Sunday, December 5, 2010

Why Did Vienna and TJ Break Up?

I'm using the Vienna/TJ affair to get close to Mike. We've been trying to find out when and why ViennaTJ broke up and meanwhile we talk and text all the time. It's great because we don't have to talk about us, which is uncomfortable. We don't have to look for topics to fill unwanted silence, the topic is ViennaTJ. We don't have to wonder if we should be doing something else like kissing or making out, because we are already doing something, we are on a mission.

I decided to ask Jordan first. Jordan gave me some vague answers like, "They didn't get along." and "I think it was a mutual decision." Clearly, I had to find somebody who didn't like Vienna as much to get the truth. Meanwhile Mike found out that TJ cheated with some model who was not a student but was hanging out at his fraternity party. I told my Mom and she thinks it sounds like a typical guy's story to make himself look more popular, desired by women, and admired by men. I'm back on FB to see if Vienna or TJ and I have friends in common who might know and are willing to gossip.

No comments:

Post a Comment