Friday, December 3, 2010

...and the truth comes out - Vienna and TJ

Surprise! Vienna and TJ used to date last year. I saw a whole FB album with them being all over each other. Now I can't help but wonder if TJ wanted them to break up or if Vienna was fed up with him for some reason. That's kind of a big deal because it would tell me if TJ's attention at the party meant he liked me or if he was just using me to make Vienna jealous. Vienna didn't seem happy that I was talking to him but then again, maybe she still felt something even though she knew he wasn't the right guy for her. I'd love to know the real reason for the breakup. I don't know if asking Vienna or TJ directly would give me some truthful information. I've noticed people tend to twist every story in a way that makes them feel cooler and overall presents them in better light. How should I approach this?

No comments:

Post a Comment