Monday, December 20, 2010

The Dukan Diet - Day 9

My weight hasn't changed since the Attack Phase ended. I hope I'm not in a plateau. I ate veggies and lean protein yesterday. The salads had very little oil.

I admit, though, I had green sugar snap peas as a snack and they have as many carbs as carrots... not allowed during Phase II. Also, I put Vidalia onion in my salad (also not allowed during Phase II). I had some oil in the salads and kept eating stuff all day long, even though the rest of what I ate was fine according the Dukan Diet rules. I was also cranky and pissed off at the world the whole afternoon.

I noticed diet pepsi/coke make me hungry. It keeps happening over and over again. I drink it occasionally when I go out. It happens every time, even if I've eaten an hour before having Diet Pepsi. It must be something about Aspartame. I'll try Pepsi One, which has Splenda and see if there is any difference.

Apart from that, though, I feel like I can stay on salads, protein, and some dairy for a really long time... And I used to be such a carb-lover. I should add some exercise to my diet today to speed up my metabolism.

No comments:

Post a Comment