Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Nutmeg and Ecstasy / Salvia or Marijuana

Did you guys know that Nutmeg contains two chemicals that are used to make the drug, Ecstasy? In small amounts it's perfectly fine to eat but in large amounts it causes diarrhea and hallucinations for 24-48 hrs. With all the Thanksgiving and Christmas foods, I'm surprised I haven't overdosed. Not that I want to... it just sounds lame to say that you got high on Nutmeg. It's like saying you got drunk after eating chocolates filled with cherries in liquor. It's simply not bad-ass enough and it loses the whole appeal of getting high. I also read that Miley Cyrus gets high on Salvia, a kitchen herb, by smoking it. The effect is supposed to be the same like from weed but faster. Wow, addicts are always ahead of the drug drama, aren't they? If anything, I'd only try weed. At least it's partially legal and is not physically addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment