Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving with Carmen Electra ;)

My siblings think Jill is a pothead. Mom suspects she has mild mental issues. Dad was impressed she managed to drink almost a whole bottle of red wine by herself. No, they were not mean at all. They all tried to make her feel at home and felt really bad after hearing her family situation. She is going to visit her grandmother in Delaware for the Christmas holidays. Now that Jill and I had gotten closer, I wanted to ask her about boys, dating, when she lost her virginity, to whom, etc. but my brother and sister just wouldn't shut up the whole time with their college questions.

Today is Black Friday so technically speaking we should be shopping, but we are not. I know I'm going to buy some makeup online on Monday and have it delivered to the dorm. I'm also taking my Mom's curling iron to style my hair in the morning. I hate the idea of wasting extra 30 min of my sleep deprived time on my hair but want to look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment