Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween, Witches!

Maybe I should update you on my stripping experience ;) It took literally 3 min and only because I was wearing pants, and they take longer to take off. I didn't dare to remove my underwear out of fear somebody might see me or my roommate may walk in with a new guy she'd picked up.  She does that often. It used to shock me in the beginning but now it's almost normal for me to see a random guy with her every week. I bet she is an expert in bed.

My love life is not nearly as exciting. There is that guy, Mike, who seems to like me. I can't figure out if I should do something about it or if I should wait for him to approach me. Waiting for him is safer, if things don't work out I can say I never really meant to be with him anyway, it just "kind of happened." But the future belongs to the bold. The sooner I learn to take pre-calculated risk and handle rejection well the better.

I'm going to dress up as a dark angel tonight, with a red dress, fishnets, high heels, and black wings. I even bought a Victoria's Secret push up bra for tonight's party.

No comments:

Post a Comment