Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Asking Him Out

I almost did it. I almost asked Luis out. I went to him, started to talking, and then I simply couldn't bring it up. FB may help but then he may show my message to everybody and make fun of me. I doubt he'd do something like that but the thought of public humiliation freaks me out. I'd love to just forget it all but a goal is a goal and is there for me to learn something. I think that if Luis didn't matter much to me, it would be much easier for me to approach him but now the stakes are too high.

I asked Alex what to do but didn't get anything useful, "He must be a player," "Let him do all the work to make sure he is serious." Come on, Alex! I'm trying to get a date, not marry the guy. Who says I want him forever, OMG!

Jill had an idea and I'm going with it. Ask him for his notes from the class and go pick them up at his dorm. Brilliant! If my brain didn't turn into mush under the mere thought of Luis, I could've come up with it by myself, right?

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute..... might have to try Jill's idea for tonight when I'm with my crush

    ReplyDelete